Our client has vacancies for Enforcement Riders! If you are able to ride a bike proficiently, this job may be suitable for you. Vacancies are limited so contact us to schedule an interview without delay!
- Carry out enforcement duties at public road according to patrol schedule and attend to public feedback on parking.
- Enforce against illegal parking, perform check against unlicensed operator and unlawful activities.
- Other enforcement duties as assigned
- Class 2B License needed (P-Plate more than 6 Months)
- Min Sec 2 education
- No visible tattoo (long sleeve uniform)
- Own Bike Preferred
- Work 5 shift, off 1 shift cycle
- 12 hour shifts
- Singaporean and PR only
- Joining Bonus of up to $3,500
- Gross up to $3,000*
- Medical Benefits
Apply by submitting the form – https://bit.ly/jobsinterestform. Indicate post applied for as “EO Rider”
*** Join our Telegram group to be updated on new job opportunity – t.me/sgsecurityjob ***
- We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Please submit your application with as much detail as possible if you are really interested. We will not respond to private messages!
- We are agents but we do not collect fees from candidates.
- By submitting your data, you consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data by us for employment purposes
- As vacancies fluctuate and change frequently, do understand that the vacancy may be filled by the time you attend the interview
Hung Chau (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Lic: 05C3992
*Terms and conditions apply
#enforcementofficer #enforcementrider #singaporejobs #sgjobs