Latest update: Now you do not need to own a bike to apply for this job. Company will provide a bike if you do not have one. So for all those who missed out previously due to not owning a bike, this is your chance!
Are you interested in Enforcement but not too keen on wearing the uniform? We have the perfect job for you! Our client is actively hiring Plainclothes Enforcement Riders.
You get to use your own bike for work and you do not need to wear a uniform while conducting enforcement duties. If you do not own a bike, the company will provide you with one. What’s more, you can use the bike after work!
Job scope: To assist in enforcement against Public Health Offenses such as spitting, urinating, smoking in prohibited places and littering.
- Class 2B License needed (P-Plate more than 6 Months)
- Min Sec 2 education (with min ‘N’ level pass in English)
- No visible tattoo (long sleeve uniform)
- Can use own bike or company bike (please don’t ask why cannot use car instead)
- Shift work required – 2 Day, 2 Noon, 2 Off pattern
- 12 hour shifts
- Singaporean and PR only
- Joining Bonus of up to $3,500*
- Using Own Bike – Gross up to $2,500* (Subjected to OT)
- Using Company Bike – Gross up to $2,300* (Subjected to OT)
- Performance Incentive
- Variable Bonus
- Annual Increment
- Medical Benefits
Apply by submitting the form – https://bit.ly/jobsinterestform. Indicate post applied for as “Plainclothes Enforcement Rider”
*** Join our Telegram group to be updated on new job opportunity – t.me/sgsecurityjob ***
- We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Please submit your application with as much detail as possible if you are really interested. We will not respond to private messages!
- We are agents but we do not collect fees from candidates.
- By submitting your data, you consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data by us for employment purposes
- As vacancies fluctuate and change frequently, do understand that the vacancy may be filled by the time you attend the interview
Hung Chau (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Lic: 05C3992
*Terms and conditions apply