Like to ride? How about riding and earning? Yes, be paid to ride!
- Job Title: Enforcement Rider
- Job scope:
- Perform enforcement duties at public roads
- Attend to public feedback on parking issues
- Enforce against illegal parking, perform checks
against unlicensed operator and unlawful activities
- Minimum Education: Secondary 2
- Riding License Requirement: Class 2B
- Gross Monthly Salary: upto $2400
- Annual Leave, Medical and Hospitalisation Leave
- Work Cycle: 5 days work, 1 day off
- Others: Company Bike will be provided
- Report in Jurong or Paya Lebar
- No work experience required
- Performance Incentive up to $250
Combine your love for riding with earning a salary! Fill up the attached form to apply today!
*** Join our Telegram group to be updated on new job opportunity - t.me/sgsecurityjob ***
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We are agents but we do not collect fees from candidates.
Hung Chau (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Lic: 05C3992
*Terms and conditions apply